It may please be noted that the process of issuance of New Institute cum Library Card will commence from 4 Aug 2014 (Monday) for the newly admitted students of UG/PG/MTech/MSc/MBA/PhD programmes of different Deptt. according to the following guidelines:
· Collection & Submission of Application Forms: on the Spot at Hostel No. 8
· Period: Aug 4-5, 2014(Monday - Tuesday) at the Office Room of Hostel No 8 from10.00 am to 6 pm.After that 5th August, the Card will be issued from Library Office Room.
· Procedure: Collect the Application Form from Hostel No. 8 (office). Fill up the Form and affix photo (space provided in the front page) and submit it at the Hostel No.8 office with Library staff along with the photocopy of Admission Money Receipt & Caste Certificate (for SC/ST students only).
· Collection of Cards:The Identity cards can be collected (in person) immediately after submission of the form.
· Issuance of Books: Students can collect the books with valid I card from 7th August onwards from the library at any time during the office hours.
All the newly admitted scholars/students are requested to attend ‘Users Learning Programme’ to be conducted by the Central Library, NIT Silchar. They are also requested to contact with the respective Heads of the Departments and Librarian, NITS for date, time and venue of the said programme.